Sunday, October 7, 2007

I suck at teh cello.

The cello sounds gorgeous and plays fun. I discovered the really nasty downside of playing a stringed instrument like that one.

- Farking "A" string SNAPPED today, after asking a friend to tuned it. I just barely replaced it a month ago. Can't blame him though, the only people who can tune the damned thing without snapping the string is my friend Kin keong and my cello teacher Jonathan. For your info I'm using the Jargar string. Shit brand. I asked Jon to get me a better one, most probably Larsson and I hope not to hear him say "Jargar is all I can find". Bloody hell. Prepare to blow one hundred bucks, FUCK.

- It's freaking huge and annoying to carry.

So, you chose to play the CELLO dumbass! Quit bitchin' and get a violin instead.

Me: I hate the violin, it's too damn small for my fingers, sounds like freakin mosquito and the only one who can play the damn thing and not sounding like one is David Oistrakh and I ain't him.

- It's much harder to tune the damn thing compared with my flute (flute?! har har hardy, just push that mouthpiece in and out only mah).

- And it sucks to just depend on your teacher to tune the damn instrument (I'm a damn baby, but I just learned under Jonathan last few months). When the damn thing is out of tune, how can you bloody practise?! I haven't been touching the damn thing since a week, I'm soooooooo fucked.

- I just misplaced my cello-stopper (for your info, the thing that helps to stop the tip or "leg" of the instrument from scratching your precious marble tiles or floor), spend two days trying to find it. If I reaaaallllyyyy lost it, be prepared to blow at least 40 bucks to get a replacement. Can anyone scream FARK for me now?!

No comments: